Sufficient, Sustainable Livelihood for All is our ultimate goal with long-term outcomes of just public policies, sustainable economic life, sustainable physical environment, and sufficient physical and behavioral health.
We work with community stakeholders to achieve positive people– and place-based changes to eradicate poverty and powerlessness. We engage in a holistic approach to our work:
- Community organizing to build the community’s capacity and leadership training to empower people.
- Social networking to build social capital and stimulate social learning.
- Advocacy for equal and just public policies to build public power and hold public officials accountable.
- Public-Private-Community partnerships and economic development collaborations to improve the physical environment, the economy and reduce the impact of poverty.
- Relief to meet immediate basic needs for survival that positions individuals for growth.
- Education and life and work skills training to facilitate economic life changes.